Powder Spray booth
Consultech manufacture a complete range of uniquely designed modular Powder Coating System and systems for both manual and fully automatic coating applications. We have several years experience in the design, manufacture, installation, commissioning and service support of powder coating systems and equipment. We have various Powder Coating System models along with wide range of Powder Coating Ovens..
Many Benefits of Consultech Multicyclone Powder Coating System
- Modular design allowing for most types of Spraying Application.
- Superior construction: booth is constructed by nut-bolt.
- Powder recovery through Single cyclone, Multi cyclone and Cartridge filters.
- Batch type Powder Coating System and Fully automatic system.
- Fully automatic conveyorised systems with continuous powder curing ovens.
- State of the Art powder collection gives maximum powder recovery.
- After recovery systems like cartridge type reverse pulse jet systems.
- Maximum illumination inside the booth for accurate coating area.
- Powder booth are modular construction with Powder coated steel, Galvanised steel or stainless steel construction.
- Our spray booth are Designed for rapid colour changes.
- Pre-assembled and tested at no extra cost.
- Hundreds of installations worldwide.
- Ex- stocks of spray booth parts ensure minimum down time.
- Simple maintenance.
- Complies with current health and safety legislation.
Consultech have complete range of modern, high efficiency recovery equipment compliments our booth. There are various selections includes High efficiency single or multi cyclones, Non oven antistatic bag filters, Cartridge filters and Reverse pulse jet cartridge filters, ductless design, powder handling equipment and a full range of high quality application equipment including Powder Gun, reciprocators, Electronic product sensors, auto powder recycling systems.
Perfectly applied powder needs to be cured in the correct environment. Consultech Powder Coating Ovens are specifically designed for the curing of electrostatic powder coatings.